I received an e-mail the other day asking if I had ever finished my living room makeover from August of last year! Holy cow!! How did I let that slip through the cracks?! Here are some pics I snapped this morning of where my living room stands today!


I'm still waiting for my white owls to arrive for my media table.



I'm still striving to keep it simple and I'm looking into replacing the breakfast table chairs with ghost chairs (as seen here).
But let's be honest...Is any room in our homes ever truly done? I think not!





6 tweets and twitters:
You've done such a nice job, Rae...love all the colors! Those ghost chairs are really neat! I wish I could redo some rooms in our house, but with our home on the market, what's the point? I'll just save all of my decorating ideas for our new home!
SO beautiful...straight out of a magazine!
I LOVE the living room!!!
Lovely as ever! hard to believe three children live there!!!
it's beautiful and inviting...I feel the comfort just looking at the images. Very nicely done!
Pottery Barn has nothing on you! BEAUTIFUL....want to come and do my home? We are actually trying to get the home in order to put on the market. I think I have about a 3 year job ahead of me.
Post a Comment