2.08.2011

Just a Napkin or Something More?

A cloth napkin is never just a napkin...
...think of the possibilities...
...especially when they are marked down to $4.98 for four AND I'm in the middle of redoing my bedroom AND hunting for new pillow material!
Hmmmmmm....
Stay tuned!!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Carry Grace said...

I never look at napkins or table clothes for what they are anymore.

Your Target must be WAY better than mine, because mine never had those at all. :(

I can't wait to see what you do!

April said...

I'd say you landed a pretty sweet deal! Can't wait to see your redo!Share pictures...PLEASE!

Jo said...

Great deal!
Love the idea of using them for pillows.

Jo
How often do you get down to my area? Let me know next your heading this way so we can meet up.

Leigha said...

Pillows! These napkins would make great pillows...bargain pillows.

Leigha

sara said...

LOVE these napkins! If I saw these I would have snatched these up too!!