Dining Room Before:

Dining Room After:
And the paint color I finally chose?
"Natural Choice" by Sherwin Williams
(except I used Behr paint and had The Home Depot color match it)
Thank you all for your fabulous input and advice while I vacillated back and forth on which color I should choose! DK voted for "Oatmeal" along with many of you...but I finally decided that the "Natural Choice" made more of a striking contrast to the "Flint" on my living room accent wall. And since the dining room and living room share the same front wall I will paint the "Natural Choice" in both rooms.
I am painting in stages.
Dining Room and front wall - Done!
Living Room and Kitchen will be painted over the next two or so weeks...hopefully!








8 tweets and twitters:
I love the striking contrast! It looks from the pictures like it really opened up the space as well. Looks awesome. :)
Looks good. Happy painting.
Beautiful as usual, Rae!
You are the energizer bunny. Looking good. Come weigh in on my dining room valance will you? You know, in all your spare decorating time.
Beautiful!
The color looks great! Good choice.
oh, it is lovely!
I think it turned out GREAT!
Post a Comment