Welcome to my bedroom!
It's not every day I invite guests into my boudoir...
Please enjoy your tour!

I sprinkled silver and glass throughout the room to help reflect the light and offset the dark wall color.

Reading corner complete with white birch branches.

The view from my reading corner.

Straight on shot of my bed.
I have plans for the wall above the headboard and between the sconces but haven't quite completed the project. Maybe this weekend.

My heart shaped love rock I made last year for a class project.
This little vignette is sitting on top of DK's dresser.

JK was feeling left out while I was snapping photos so he wanted me to capture him hanging upside down on his bed with a smile that looks like a frown! Gotta love that boy!!





9 tweets and twitters:
GORGEOUS! I love, love, love the colors you have in your bedroom. It's refreshing to look at!
JK is a cutie!
You have definitely been a busy bee! Everything has come together so nicely! BRAVO! I think JK should get another Wii game just for being such a good blog model!;)
I love it! It's so beautiful!
I love the mirror and yellow accents. Glad JK is better. We love that pillow pet in our house too!
That is beautiful! I love the color and that molding dropped down! Warm and cozy :)
Love, love, love it!!!! It's perfect! I hope you're liking it too! Beautiful!
Pretty! I love that mirror.
Beautiful! Love the wall color, mirror and bedding!
Oh my gosh! I love it. What kind of paint sheen did you use? The color looks very cozy. Love what the mirror reflects. Love that corner with the birch branches SO much. The juxtaposition of the wood and the metal and the clean lines of the chair, and the artwork. Ohhhh..
Love the pillow shams too with the scalloped edges, and the yellow. I've been wearing that same yellow lately. Don't know what it is but I need the shot of color...
Did you wire the sconces? Did Dave? Don't tell me... I don't have that kind of help around here, lol.
Specially love JK. What an adorable little guy!
Post a Comment