With a family of 5 I spend a lot of time doing laundry. Consequently I spend much of my time in this little room. When we first moved into our home I knew that I wanted to make this my beach room. If I have to be surrounded by dirty, stinky clothes I at least wanted my surrounding to be tranquil!

The big boat on the shelf was a gift I bought for DK on our one month wedding anniversary from a little shop in Mystic, CT.
He bought me a piano...my boat didn't seem so big in comparison!!

I absolutely love these two seashell prints.
I found them [framed] four years ago at Pottery Barn marked down to $15 a piece!
My little silver crab friend keeps me company while I work.

This is one of my favorite laundry pictures of JK.
Watching the clothes go from dirty...
...to clean!
Oh Happy Day!!








5 tweets and twitters:
Love the beach theme! Those prints are great.
Jo
Love that little room. Obviously. Still don't know how you keep it all together in there. My (basement) laundry room is currently threatening to take over the second level. Off to fold...no, the beach!
We'll miss you. But do let me know if there's another day. We'll drop it all and hop on over.
I love seeing pictures of your home, you have it so together. I must ask you...where are all of the laundry supplies??? Is there a closet in there? My washer and dryer are surrounded by bottles.
Just so you know...I'm totally & completely jealous of your gorgeous laundry room! Ummm....mine should be classified as a hazardous zone or something. LOL!
You have a great laundry room!
Post a Comment