I wanted to share with you the house that was the catalyst to my repainting my house.

I just love the dark floors, the blacks, whites and grays...
...and the steer hide rug? Yep, I'm getting one for my living room...

...the clean tailored lines...

...those ghost chairs and large scale art work...

...cannot get enough of these finials...

...coveting that charcoal backplash...

...the cool tranquility of the bedroom...
So many reasons to love this house!
It is the owner's summer home in the Southampton.
Her main residence is in New York City.
I am happy just to be bringing this simple elegance to my little nest here on the East Coast!





3 tweets and twitters:
Great inspirations! I can't wait to see yours all finished. It's looking good so far.
Isn't it interesting to find yourself drawn to something, like styles or colors. And you just know - that's ME! I love it when I do that.
You and your steer hide rug. You've wanted that for a while. Love a transformation!
Post a Comment