Look what I scored (thanks to my Mom!) for JK's stocking...

Chunk the Zhu-Zhu Pet
$8.00 @ Mal-Wart
Just sitting there for the taking.
No line.
No shoving.
No life flashing before your eyes.
Nothing like The Great Hamster War I experienced in October.
Ah-mazing and oh so exciting!!!





4 tweets and twitters:
I'm oblivious about that toy and what it does but good for you getting it! I remember your earlier ordeal. Ack!
Hi - My Mom just called me today to tell me she got one for my daugher! I was so happy, I was short one gift for her so it worked out perfectly!
Merry Christmas!
Yay for those dangerous zhu zhu's.
I'm glad you didn't have the same drama as before. My mom found both of G's for her birthday without any hassle.
Have a Merry Christmas with your family if I don't get back to visit before then - I think I'm chained to my stove.
the best kind of pet.
"fake"
Post a Comment