Today is my birthday!

I have always loved having a birthday two days before Christmas.
The festive spirit of the season adds an extra dose of specialness to my day.
This year I plan on being home with my darling family and enjoying a quiet, low key day. It's amazing how things change as you get older! No big party or bash. I'm just looking forward to being with the ones I love....and the UPS man who will be delivering a little something, a very thin something! My hubby spoils me so!






8 tweets and twitters:
Happy Birthday!!!!!
It sounds like you have a nice day planned. I hope your TV arrives!
:)
A special Happy Birthday to you!
Hope it's a great one.
Hooray for your day! I thought of you this morning. Hope it is a good one!
have a great day!! sounds like you will for sure!
merry Christmas too!
Hope you have a happy Birthday, and a Merry Christmas too!
Happy Birthday!!! How fun to have a birthday amidst all the festivities!!
I hope you also have a Wonderful Christmas!
Enjoy your new present it looks like a good one!!
;)Rachel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (yesterday...)!! I thought about you all day... I just never made it to a computer!!:)
SO behind in my blogs.........here are some comments...
Congrats on Chunk... SO CUTE! :)
Love all the elephants!!... never knew you liked elephants...
AND the apron looked fabulous on you!!! :)
I hope you had a wonderful b-day with the family!!
Post a Comment