I like elephants. Not necessarily real elephants, although JK was pretty excited about this one at Cabela's.

I've had this cute fabric image on my computer for months now.
I want to make my own (with green fabric instead of blue) and sew it onto a pillow cover.
Kenners stitched this sweet elephant on muslin.
And look at these red & white love elephants!
On Black Friday I saw this elephant teapot at Pier 1 and started squealing up a storm. I was so surprised this past weekend when my friend (who was shopping with me on Black Friday) came to my Ornament Exchange Brunch with this elephant as a hostess gift. I was thrilled speechless (or should that be squeal-less?)!

Here is an elephant I had bought from Pier 1 some time ago. He sits next to my kitchen sink and keeps me company while I'm doing dishes.

Now that I've shared these elephants with you, I don't want you to think I'm going to become a crazy elephant lady and start collecting a bajillion of them. No, no collection. But the ones I do have sure make me happy!








4 tweets and twitters:
LOVE the Cabela's elephant and the fabric blue elephant! Not sure about the green background, but I guess it depends on the color of green!
Those elephants are indeed cutie!!
I love all those elephants! Especially the one Kenners stitched!
So your Cabelas has elephants?! Ours doesn't!
those are darling!
that fabric...love it!
Post a Comment