Today we wished Kenners a happy 8th birthday!

This was me a few days after having Kenners.
Exhausted.
She was a BAD baby. B.A.D.
(and I mean that in the sweetest way possible!!)

Kenners did quite a bit of traveling during her first year of life.
This picture was taken at Utah Olympic Park-Summer 2001.
Doesn't she look like a natural?
We went back for the Olympics but Kenners was perfectly
happy staying with Grandpa Phillip while Mommy and Daddy
rang their cow bells in the freezing cold watching different skiing events.

Kenners had a hard time growing hair...

See? Bald. No two ways about it.

Hats are a good thing.
She and Rand have put on hundreds of shows throughout the years.
JK is now getting in on the action and trying to steal the limelight away!

Kenners has ALWAYS loved swimsuits.
She has at least 5 new suits a season!
Guess what she received for her birthday this year?

Kenners has ALWAYS known her mind.
Don't mess with that girl!

Cute little bunny rabbit...
Take a look at Kenners teeth.
It's no wonder she started orthodontics at the ripe old age of 4!!
Still not much hair...

Speaking of hair...do you know how hard it was to do her hair
for her Snow White dance recital?
I bought every volume "pump-up-your-hair"
type product on the market!!

And here we are today.
My sweet 8 year old girl.
She is so kind.
So pretty.
So intelligent.
She HATES the color pink.
Her favorite color is now black.
She has a wild, funky side to her which I let her explore...
within reason
(remember the skull earrings?)
I love this little girl dearly.
In two days time she will be baptized.
I thank my Father in Heaven every day for
allowing me to be her mama.
Love you my Kenners!!!





24 tweets and twitters:
Awe Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! I bought Shopaholic book today I can't wait to start reading it!
Happy 8th Birthday, Kenners!
She is growing up to be such a lovely young lady. We are sending big wishes your way Kenners!
Great post!
Happy 8th birthday! What a fun weekend you guys have ahead of you.
Happy Birthday, Kenners!!! I hope you have a great birthday!
Happy 8th Birthday!! Have an amazing weekend. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
r.
Happy 8th birthday! Hope your birthday is a blast!
Oh..she is so cute! My little girl loves to wear her hair with the two "rolls" on the side, too!
-sandy toe
How sweet. Happy Birthday!!
I have an 8 yr old girl who would love to party with you - sounds like y'all have a lot in common.
She has looked the same from the very beginning. And yes, bald us the only way you can descibe that head. At least you already had a little girl to do hair on. Have fun with your celebrations!
Time goes by so fast! Happy 8 and congratulations for the baptism!
Happy Birthday to that beautiful girl!
Oh, Rae...that was such a sweet tribute to your daughter. She is such a doll! Trust me, in the blink of an eye, she will be turning 17 and you'll be wondering where time went! Been there!
Happy Happy Birthday to your baby girl!!!
It was so fun for me to see little baby pictures! So cute!! Happy Birthday to your Kenners! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
What a sweet post! Happy 8th Birthday Kenners!!
Happy b-day Kenners! Love all the pics, she is so cute. Also it gives me comfort that she eventually grew a beautiful head of hair.
Happy birthday to your little girl! I love the Snow White recital costume...so cute!
~ Sarah
Such cute pictures...look at all those Snow Whites...thats adorable!! :) Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kenners! Thanks for sharing those sweet pics!
I hope she had a great birthday! Love all the pics! I think her and JK look so much alike when she was little. So cute!
Rae, tell that adorable girl Happy birthday (a few days late) for me! I love the baby pictures, she was so darling, even without hair. Hope all goes well at the Baptism. Wish we could be there, we send our love!
What fun to have a little Kenners time travel. She might have been a little bald, but still so stinkin' cute! Happy Birthday Kenners!!!
Tell her Madison and I said Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment