Earlier this afternoon I was going through iPhoto on DK's computer and busted out laughing (in the most unladylike manner I might add) when I saw this picture of me and my sister.
This picture sums up our lifelong relationship as sisters.
Complete and total opposites.
What I like she hates.
What she likes I hate.

But in the end we still love each other...
....and voted for the same Presidential candidate.
(P.S. Please ignore my double chin and pretend I look anorexic thin!)





13 tweets and twitters:
That is funny. Were you posing for those?
So cute....sandy toe
OH MY~ LOL~ I can see Erica's sarcasm in that face!!! LOVE it!
It's nice to see that even though you are opposites you still get along...how was your relationship growing up...hopefully my sisters and I will have a better relationship when we're older!
I have a sister and we're exactly the same way. Different as NIGHT and DAY, but in the end, we love each other.
Anorexic thin is NOT cute. You are.
me and my sis voted for the same guy, too, but we like you two are total opposites in every way!
Those pictures are too cute!
Too funny! I think you look great!
Have a great weekend,
Jo
That's such a great set of photos. I think it's so funny how two sisters could be so different, but then again look at me and my sister. LOL. and btw, WHAT double chin? I bet you ARE anorexically skinny!
Hi. That's a cute post.
I loved the first photo! SO funny!
And heavens...I'm glad to see you both wearing the same political button! LOL
I'm still laughing! Thanks for sharing - I absolutely love the pictures. And, you look wonderful as always, silly Rae!
Post a Comment