Last week, while on vacation, both CJ and Brandee tagged me. I must share 6 unimportant things about myself. This is my second time doing this tag so now you will all know 12 unimportant things about myself. (If you're curious, click here to see the first 6) Thanks for thinking of me ladies! Here goes....
1- I have been engaged twice...but married only once! :)
2- I have sung at 22 funerals. I'm thinking of writing a screenplay entitled, "The Funeral Singer".
3- Speaking of being engaged and singing, I sang at my own wedding to my dear sweet hubby.
4- Before I leave the house I have to make sure everything is perfect. You know, in case I get robbed while I'm out I need to make sure the house looks just right! Actually, I'm afraid I'll end up dead in an accident. I don't want people to come into my house after I'm gone and say, "Wow! She wasn't much of a housekeeper, was she?"
5- Growing up I was not allowed to attend dances or listen to "secular" music on the radio.
6- When I gab on the phone I use a headset. It's amazing what you can accomplish on the phone when you have both hands free! Definitely give it a try!!




9 tweets and twitters:
Very fun facts about you! Hummmm 22 funerals??? Now that is amazing! I have sung at a few as well, maybe I should count...
Ya know, I used to have a lemon tree and loved when people took them. You sure the neighbor wasn't saying "thank you, just don't throw them at cars" in Italian?
I wasn't allowed to listen to rock music either growing up. Something about playing it backwards said evil things.
Thanks for playing along with the tag. I knew you had done it before, I just wanted to know more. ;-)
Also, soon I will post my Twilight collection items. (I know, I'm pathetic)
I'm the same way about the house being spotless before going out--especially if we're leaving town. It did pay off when we lived in Connecticut because we WERE robbed and I could tell the police EXACTLY what had been touched/moved/stolen.
~ Sarah
Wow, thanks so much for doing this tag! It was fun to learn more about you! 22 funerals AND you sang at your own wedding...I am IMPRESSED!
I need to get a headset that actually works and doesn't bother my small ears. Every head set I've had has hurt my poor little ears and I can't wear them for longer than five minutes and we both know I can talk for WAY longer than that!! ;)
22 funerals?? that is so interesting. How many weddings?
Let's see...I think I've only sung at 6 weddings including my own. Usually we do not have solos in our wedding ceremonies. Hence, the many, MANY funerals and the few weddings in comparison! :)
huh-interesting facts. A funeral singer? Maybe you should start charging-you know, like in the weddine singer. You could be the "funeral Singer", dress like a freak, and make millions on a movie!!
I am with you on the whole cleaning house before you leave. I hate it when I come home to a messy house. I am not as good as you are, but I am trying to do better.
No music eh? So-does that mean as soon as you got out of the house, were you a wild child? :)
I am defniately going to try the headset! I can only imagine multi tasking with 2 hands instead of 1!
Can't wait to see what you make with all your yummy veggies.
Share the zuchinni recipes. My hubby thought it would be fun to plant four z plants. So, share the yummy ideas!!
i wanna hear you sing!
Post a Comment