5.16.2008

Six Things You've Always Wanted to Know About Me

My fun-loving niece (who is completely ga-ga about the Jo Bros) tagged me. 

Here are the rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.

Let the good times roll....

1- When I fall asleep at night I always start out on my tummy. During the night, when I wake up, I'm on my side. In the morning, when I get up, I'm on my back.
2 - I LOVE new pens and pencils. Stationary and paper. Growing up I thought the best job in the world was being a secretary. Think of all the pens and paper! Oh my!!
3 - In general, I enjoy listening to male vocalists much, much more than female. I really like deep bass voices. Female vocals can get on my nerves.
4 - I twirl my hair whenever I'm exhausted, angry or upset. I think it helps to sooth and calm me.
5 - I do not like lemons. It stems from the time my friend and I took a bunch of lemons from her neighbor's tree, sat and peeled them and then sucked the juice from every one of them. Ugh. Not only was I sick but in big trouble for stealing them. Fortunately/unfortunately, I didn't know enough Italian words to understand what her neighbor was saying!
6 - Whenever I go down a flight of stairs, my left ankle cracks as I step on the second step going  down.

I hereby  tag the following:

I'll be checking in on you ladies!

3 tweets and twitters:

Camrie said...

I love office supplies in general. Staples is pretty much my favorite store. =D

I hated lemons for a long time, and then I ate one with sugar and loved it. After a while of that, I got lemoned out and now I don't like lemons again. =|

Susan said...

oh you are missing out rae...lemons in anything are SO yummy. I too adore brand new pencils and pens and brand new notebooks to write in. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am also a lover of office supplies. I could literally go into staples and spend a fortune.