I have officially been sugar free for 7 days & 18 hours!
My headaches are GoNe!
As far as my energy level...no change there but I'm not that surprised since I have the "fatigue".
Yesterday afternoon there was a Hershey candy bar sitting on the kitchen counter...

...I wasn't the least bit tempted to give it a munch!
I'm hoping each week gets easier and easier!




9 tweets and twitters:
Good for you Rae!! I'm so happy for you. Did you sign your kiddos up for summer bible school? I haven't seen a post about their summer activities. Are you still going to send them this year or is that over and done with? Miss you like crazy. I wish I was coming home this summer.
I am so happy for you!!! That is really great. Keep it up...you're inspiring me these days.
Wow -- good for you! You are an inspiration! This is only my second day "sugar-free" -- but that's a big deal for me. I'm going to try to go totally without it for a month, then enjoy in moderation. I realized a long time ago I just wasn't going to be able to cut out sugar forever.
Thank you, "Healthy Hannah," for inspiring us to do better with our daily diets! ;)
Oh you are good. I have no willpower--I just ate my morning bowl of cheerios followed up by three pieces of chocolate. *sigh*
~ Sarah
Good job Rae! I hope giving up the sugar really does make a difference for you. You wouldn't want to be making such a sacrifice for nothing!
Congrats! I decided to try cutting out chocolate (instead of sugar in general), because that is my real problem. So far, so good, and I'm finally losing weight. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
You are doing something I could never do in a million years! Kudos to you!
sounds like the hardest part is over! i am very impressed!
Wow! That is great! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment