6.25.2008

My New Love

How in the world did I ever survive without Google Reader? I dragged my feet a long time before finally subscribing to this amazing tool just this week! What a time saver! I HIGHLY recommend trying it out for yourself! You'll be oh so glad you did!

6 tweets and twitters:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Yes, it is wonderful. I signed up for it a couple of weeks ago...love it! Except it doesn't work for private pages! :-(

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

how in the world did you live w/out it? I've had it for a few months now and L O V E it! I kept forgetting about blogs that I was reading.

For the private blogs, I just made a separate folder for those, that way I remember to check them!

Lisa said...

Really? I've been thinking about it, too. I just haven't spent the time to check it out. Glad to know I wasn't the only one!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

You haven't been using any form of a reader? My dear, did you not read my post about bloglines? I am thinking of checking out Google Reader - I'm guessing it might be the same thing, but I have everything else with google, so why not!

Congrats on a fabulous discovery! It's so nice not to have to keep checking to see if your fave blogs have been updated!

Anonymous said...

Google Reader? I will have to go and check it out. Im all about saving time. Yes, the tea towel is hanging by my sink but of course I would never dare to use it(smile)...Hope you have a great day! Susie H

Pedaling said...

i've got you on my reader updates!!