6.26.2008

Going on a Bike Ride

Last night when the girls came home from VBS (yes, Susan they most definitely ARE going this year!) they wanted to go on a bike ride with dad. Though it was 8:15 and DK had just gotten home from work and had not yet eaten dinner, he took off with them for a spin around the neighborhood. He's such a good dad!

While they were gone I got to thinking about this picture and went down to DK's office and dug it out. It was taken many moons ago, long before we had the chick-a-dee's. Yikes, doesn't my guy look YOUNG here? I'm so glad he chose to grow old with me...but not too old to take the girls out for a quick spin!

7 tweets and twitters:

Ellen said...

That's a handsome fella! :)

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

hey. that was a good reminiscent post:) nice to meet you :)

Tausha said...

Don't you love it when our guys remind us daily why we married them? I love those moments!!

Man-that pic-so super looking young! YOu both look great!!

Jealous of the non sugar thing. I am not that strong. No yet anyway. Maybe later!!

Love the jewelry! You looked darling in it! I love the new blog look! Looks great!
You need to post some more crafty stuff! I love your stuff-so get to work little missy!!! :)

Tausha said...

ok-i was just wondering-have you found a stand for your polka dot umbrella? If you have, will you post a pic? I think that would be darling and I can't wait to see it! thanks mam!

Pedaling said...

pretty sexy!

Susan said...

Who knew DK used to be young?! (just kidding...) There are some pictures of JK from when he was young and I just find it so hard to believe he ever WAS young. DK looks like such an athlete here on his bike (strong, determined and focused! great pic)

Lisa said...

I thought that was him!