The other week I found four super fun cloth napkins while I was shopping at Target. I thought they would be perfect for two new bed pillows.

I think they look great coupled with the coordinating green/white/black pillow (I also purchased from Target for 75% off).
Also, take a little peak at my new wall color, Dark Ash. The color was inspired by the finger painting, "Race Car Track", hanging to the left of my bed. This amazing painting was my Christmas present from my talented little guy, JK.
More bedroom pics to come!





5 tweets and twitters:
I have been excited to see what became of those napkins. How sweet to design your room around your son's artwork. The colors totally rock.
I love the color on your wall...so pretty!
sandy toe
oooooo!!!! I'm loving that pillow! Plus I really like the colors you've chosen. LOVE that painting!!!!
Lookin' good, Rae! What a great painting your little guy created...one you'll treasure for years to come, I'm sure!
WOW!!! Love the bedroom! Did you sew the pillows yourself?
Post a Comment