1.26.2011

Honeysuckle Cottage

I absolutely love watching Netflix Instant!
Every so often I steal away for 30 minutes and watch an episode of the British comedy Keeping Up Appearances. The other evening, after tucking the kiddos in bed and while DK was at a meeting, I sat down to watch the Rural Retreat episode. I absolutely fell in love with Honeysuckle Cottage. Just look at that fabulous green door!
I love how it looks against the stark white of the cottage!
I know it is hard to tell in the picture but even the diagonal window panes are painted in that fabulous green! Love!!
The black detail on the door is stunning!
I would absolutely be in my glory living in this quaint cottage!
I hope you all would feel free to come for a visit!
My green door would always be open to you!

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Natalie said...

Love all your green stuff lately!!! The different houses is something I miss... I'm stuck in the land of cookie cutter houses with tan stucco. GAG!!!!!!!!

Traci said...

love the house too!!
my sister lives in england and she always does a great job of posting pics of areas around her. she and her husband were also on house hunters international like 2 years ago. (she also has a link on her blog to it.)
her blog is www.krisgal.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I thought I'd watched all those episodes! I need to watch that one! What a pretty house and love the door....

Merand said...

I can so see you living in a house like that!