1.29.2011

Grocery Bag Lovin'

Have you checked out OWN yet?
If you haven't then you definitely should take a sec and take a gander.
Thanks to OWN I was introduced to Anna & Kristina's Grocery Bag and am absolutely lovin' it!
Those girls are super cute as well as super sassy! Anna likes to sprinkle in a good curse word here and there and frankly, I too feel the need to swear while I'm cooking!
The girls and their show hail from our Northern neighbor, Canada, and talk with just a touch of an accent. I love how they say processor (as in food processor).

Each show begins with Anna and Kristina, who are not professional chefs, selecting a cookbook to review. They choose a few of the recipes to make and then then serve them to a professional chef in hopes of impressing him with their dishes. During the course of cooking they test out different kitchen supplies and share their picks. At the end of the show they decide whether or not the book meets the A&K seal of approval.

Be sure to give them a watch and check them out on facebook and give them a "like".

post signature

3 tweets and twitters:

Merand said...

Wish I had tv...this looks like a super fun show!

Paperlicious Girl said...

This is so cute! I will have to check it out! Thanks so much for entering the giveaway for my etsy shop RosiePosieDesigns!

Kristen said...

That sounds like a really fun show! I'll have to see what time I can get it here.