2.02.2011

A Little Bit of Sun

Here on the East Coast there is no sunshine at the moment.
Just snow.
And ice.
And more snow.
And more ice.
So when I saw this vintage sunburst vortex mirror this past weekend I just had to have it!
I found it in my favorite shop in Mystic, CT. I only manage to get there about once a year. How I miss living there!!
So while it's a bit blah outside I will warm myself inside by gazing into my fun new mirror!
How's your weather?
Does anything in your home make you think warm and sunny thoughts?

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Kris said...

Hi Rae. thanks so much for visiting my blog. I LOVE your cute mirror! Say "hi" to my sister Traci!

April said...

What a gorgeous mirror, Rae! Sorry for all the snow and ice you're having...stay bundled up and be safe! Stop by and enter my giveaway!

Merand said...

Love the mirror! It's so super fun! I took down my collection of mercury glass - I couldn't take the silver anymore since its all silver and white outside - and replaced it with a funky lamp with a rattan shade. It's warm and makes me think of tropical climates! If only!!!

Unknown said...

I love how you photographed your mirror. So interesting!