12.27.2010

A White Christmas...

...a day late!
The weatherman predicted a blizzard...
...and they were right (for once)!
We're snowed in...and loving it!!

post signature

7 tweets and twitters:

Jo said...

It's still snowing here on the coast in CT. The blanket of white is beautiful and I'm getting a ton accomplished :)

Jo

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Lovely!

I love those star wreaths on the windows!

Andy said...

Better late than never. Woot!

Also, LOVE the wreaths.

Pedaling said...

so pretty!
sometimes it's fun to be snowed in!
love your green house!

{darlene} said...

Love your house!!!
Enjoy that snow.... it totally missed us :( but we had 4+ feet last year, so I could use the break!
Thank you so much for linking to Fieldstone Hill in your sidebar! You are awesome!
{darlene}

Anonymous said...

The house looks beautiful in the winter

Nancy said...

Our weatherman was not right. We got *maybe* 1/2 an inch of snow.