After reading Andy's post and looking at her "ancient" pictures of Christmas past I just had to pull out a few of my own!

Age 3

I don't remember this picture being taken but I want to say I was in Kindergarten?

This was taken in 1st grade. My sister was in preschool...I love her little dimple!
Fast forward about 30 years and I am preparing for today's festivities. My whole family will be here for Christmas Eve dinner. The day will be filled with cooking and baking as well as helping other volunteers in my town distribute and light 1,500 luminaries in our Historic District (in which we live). It should be beautiful and I am so excited my family will be here to see it!
Merry Christmas!!





3 tweets and twitters:
love the photos!! sounds like a great way to spend Christmas eve too! I love when neighborhoods do those luminaries, beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Sweet photos!
How fun that you have these to look back on! Your family is just adorable, by the way. Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment