11.18.2010

New Love

Last week DK took Friday off from work and we went on an official date while the kiddos were at school. We went to lunch and discussed upcoming birthdays and Christmas gifts. We have a lot of birthdays in November and December, including mine and DK's.
There are two items that have appeared on my birthday/Christmas list for the past 3 years. Diamond earrings and an iPhone. Each year I decide no, not this year and I schlep through with my no-fuss basic phone.
Well, this year was different. There were countless times when I really NEEDED an iPhone. Not to mention EVERYONE has one! (Insert bratty teenage whine here) I would sit through countless meetings month in and month out with everyone in the room using their iPhone except me.
Sniff, sniff...boo hoo!
So guess what I got?
Yep. I finally got my iPhone and I am officially in love!!

post signature

2 tweets and twitters:

Traci said...

yeah! i heart my iphone!! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You have to try the Ipad!!
♥♥♥ Have a great month!!