11.24.2010

White Tree

I have the first of my three Christmas trees up and decorated. I just bought this white tree from Wal-Mart last week and started decorating it right away. I went through my ornament collection and pulled out all of the blue and green ones I could find. (I know it needs more decoration by my goal is to decorate this tree as inexpensively as possible. I plan on hitting the after-Christmas sales for more ornaments.)
It's so different from any other tree I've ever had. But I like it and I am getting excited to put up the kid's tree in the family room (probably this weekend) and our big main tree in the living room (not until the 1st Monday in December...that's our tradition)!
But first, we must celebrate and give Thanks!
Looking forward to spending tomorrow with my family!
May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

post signature

3 tweets and twitters:

Traci said...

happy thanksgiving back! love the tree!! my great-nana always had a pink tree and when flocking was in all its glory, shoe got a pink flocked tree!!!

Melanee said...

I am so happy about this tree for you! I love white! AND, weird, but that table runner-- I have the exact same one! I got it at a garage sale. So funny how we tend to collect the same things.

How tall is the tree? Love, love, love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the white tree.