I have decided to take the plunge into the world of White Christmas Trees. I have wanted to buy one for a couple of years now but knew that a white tree wouldn't fit in with my old paint color.
But now that I have repainted my walls into a light grayish-white I am going to do it!
Check out Just Beachy's white tree. Love!!
And then The Nester talks about decorating her $5 tag sale white tree.
I am not going to spend an arm and a leg on this not-needed-but-much-desired tree. Wal-Mart has a 6.5' pre-lit white tree (with white lights) for $38. I'm going to put it in this corner of the dining room.
I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year so I think I'm going to go ahead and put the tree together tomorrow!! Stay tuned!!









1 tweets and twitters:
Okay, duh. I should have kept reading. 6.5 feet tall. My walls are a grayish blue now.
Post a Comment