I cannot believe it has been two weeks since I was at TOFW!!!
It was everything I hoped it would be...plus more!
I was a little stressed on Friday evening.
I had been asked to give the opening prayer to kick off the whole event.
No pressure.
No stress.
Yeah, right!
On the upside...I had front row seats reserved for me and a guest!

Friday night's music was performed by Jenny Oaks Baker...

...I am LOVING her new CD!

Saturday's music was by Hilary Weeks. Always love her.
I didn't have as good a seat on Saturday (6 rows back) but I also didn't have the stress and worry of giving the opening prayer! Equal trade off!!
Every year I plan on taking lots of pictures and every year I don't.
I am too busy with my Staff responsibilities as well as catching up with friends, not to mention taking notes from all of the fabulous presenters and shopping at the book store. Maybe next year.....but in the meantime here is a fun little video showing a bit of the weekend.
Mariama Kallon was truly inspirational! What an amazing woman! I absolutely LOVED how she referred to her scriptures as her "therapist"! How true!! It's where we can find the answers to all of our problems and troubles. Thank you, Mariama!!!

My Time Out ended a tad bit early.
My darling family surprised me by coming to the Convention Center at the close of the event.
They were so excited to see me and I was completely shocked to see them!
It was a great way to end my Time Out and re-enter my role as a mom!!





2 tweets and twitters:
thanks for the re-cap, i missed it this time around! i do love the shopping they offer too! like hillary weekes too!
I just checked out the Time Out in Phoenix and it's the same weekend we are going to NAUs family weekend with Camrie :-( Maybe next year...
Post a Comment