We started this beautiful fall day with a dozen donuts from Dunkin. The kids were beyond thrilled...this is something we NEVER do!

After two days of crazy wind and rain I was able to start decorating my front stoop for fall. We are going to buy our pumpkins next weekend. It's our tradition each year to take a fall drive and buy pumpkins on Columbus Day.

I bought this glass pitcher at Target for $2.48 the other day and filled it with hydrangeas from the back yard.

Last night I finished my PBK Thanksgiving banner
Here is an up close and personal look...

...I opted out of doing the "giving" part of the banner.
In my humble opinion it made the banner too long.

I'll probably take it down and put it back up next month...or maybe I'll just leave it and enjoy my handiwork!

This weekend is General Conference. We were floored when we heard President Monson announce the building of a new temple in Hartford, CT. We were all jumping around doing the happy dance!!

A quick snapshot of watching Conference while President Uchtdorf is speaking. Loved his message of refocusing on what matters and letting go of what does not. So simple. So true. So timely!!





6 tweets and twitters:
Jumping ahead, but where did you get your star Christmas wreath? I looked all over last year for one with no luck?
I love the banner, Rae! Oh, and I'm so excited for you guys to be getting a temple nearby!!!
Agreed, it was a great Saturday!
such exciting new on conference, it will be so nice to have a temple sooo close by!!!
your banner turned out way cute and probably paid less than what u would pay at pbk!!
I love your banner! And, that's exciting they are giving Hartford another try. :)
Love your banner. How did you get such great letters?
Post a Comment