I have been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time!
This afternoon I'm headed for a Time Out...and it is much needed!
Really looking forward to shopping at the bookstore for some great books.
This year's theme is Infinite Hope.
I need a dose of hope right now.
Later this weekend I plan on filling you in with what's been going on in my life the past 3 weeks.
Stay tuned for quite the tale!!






3 tweets and twitters:
So sad to be missing it. I really was looking forward to it. Have tons of fun.
missing it too, so take good notes for those of us not going and tell us all about it!
ok, now u have made me interested in what has been happening with you for the past few weeks... hopefully things r better now! take care and enjoy ur TIME OUT!!!
Do hope you get the dose of Hope you're looking for and had a fabulous time out this weekend! You deserve it!!!
Post a Comment