10.05.2010

Flying Popcorn

I was being a good mama the other day and bought some popcorn at Target to bring home to Rand.
She loves their popcorn.
I think because it's so salty.
She LOVES salt!
On the way home I hit the brakes at a red light and the full bag of popcorn went flying.
This happened not once but twice!
What we mamas do for our chick-a-dees!
(As a side note...my dear hubby vacuumed the whole mess up for me. He's a keeper!)

post signature

2 tweets and twitters:

Andy said...

Oh no!

I keep the mini (pink!) IKEA broom and dustpan (minus the baby dustpan) in my car at all times. It has brushed more sand out, and popcorn to pigeons in a parking lot than I can count. It's not the same as a thorough vacuum job, but it will get us through a summer at the beach.

Jen said...

and I was worried about the grinder