10.06.2010

Anthropologie, IKEA and Cool Weather

Man, I can tell I am feeling TONS better!
How so?
I had the energy to go to Anthropologie AND IKEA this week!
Wowzers!
I bought some latte bowls at Anthropologie...my elephant approves of my color choices
At IKEA I brought my own soda and used one of their cups. Pepsi...ick! (The one thing I truly dislike about IKEA)
JK and friend enjoying lunch. They had a blast in the kid's play area and want to go back soon!
I haven't unloaded everything I bought at IKEA yet. I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse. I'm not sure if I will keep everything yet... But I did buy these fun little black & white polkadot mini bowls.
The weather has definitely turned fall like. Even Peyton curls up in a cozy throw any chance she gets...which is quite often since JK throws the blankets on the floor when he hops up from the couch.

I'm lovin' how I'm feelin' and I am lovin' this weather!

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Hah, I love the face JK is making! Fun. And a Peyton pic too. Cute.

Tricia said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! I love those Anthro bowls.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

I bought some of those latte bowls several months ago. I just love them!

Merand said...

Glad you're feeling better and had fun shopping! I need to back to IKEA!!!