8.21.2010

I Survived Girl's Camp!

I'm back and I survived Girl's Camp!!
My treehouse
The view of the lake from my treehouse
The toilet accommodations...I had to walk up the path for the mildewy showers.
Rand looking sooooo thrilled and me with my wild frizzy hair!
But we did it...and I'm pretty sure we're both going back again next year!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Lisa said...

I can't believe she is old enough to go to Girl's Camp! It looks beautiful!

Kristen said...

what fun!

Erica said...

I can't believe you are talking about going back next year! I'm impressed!!!!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Your daughter does look thrilled! LOL!!

I haven't been to a camp since I was a kid. I can't imagine going and staying at one now. :) What was it like?

Merand said...

Very cool! Glad you had a great time...I would love to stay in a tree house but walking to the bathroom, perhaps not. :)