8.16.2010

Goin' Camping

Rand and I are headed off to Girl's Camp!
I am nervous about going camping for 5 days.
I am not a camper.
BUT I do get to stay in a tree house and that's kind of cool.
Wonder if it will be as nice as this one?
Chances are pretty slim.
I'll be sure to report all of my adventures (and misadventures) this coming weekend!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Andy said...

You go girl. I am not a camper.

Natalie said...

Yeah!!!! I hope you AND Rand have an amazing time!!!:)

PS... that was the cutest pic EVER of Rand and Kenners... loved it!!!

nanamoo said...

I want a tree house like that one!

Amy said...

Have fun! Totally missed you on Sat!

Merand said...

Have a great time! By the way, staying in a tree house is not camping, so you can keep your non-camper status even after this week!