Introducing the newest member of the East Coast Evans Family:

Peyton...Do you see her? Kenners is holding her. She is a 10 week old Bichon Poo. We thought we should have an updated family picture taken.
At the end of May I started seriously thinking about getting a puppy and then, viola! A few weeks later on Father's Day morning my sister called asking if we wanted their new puppy. Off we went to pick up this little hair ball (she's hypoallergenic, HALLELUJAH!) and my quandary about whether or not to get a puppy was over.

Though DK and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last month we haven't actually seen each other long enough to have a picture taken together. So here we are...15 years later...a little grayer (both of us) some extra poundage (just me) but still as much in love as the day we wed!
During our trip to PA and in salute to my Pennsylvania Dutch relatives we stopped and picked up a Hex Sign. We had one back when we lived in PA but misplaced it/threw it away somewhere along our way back to the East Coast. I placed it on our door leading from the garage to the kitchen. A bit untraditional since they are usually hung on the outside of a barn/shed/house but that's okay, I like breaking from tradition!




0 tweets and twitters:
Post a Comment