7.06.2010

Me and Chick-fil-A

This past weekend we took a road trip to visit my uncle and extended family in Pennsylvania (the girls were so excited to return to their "home state"...they are too funny!!) While there I saw a Chick-fil-A and yelled at my father to pull over NOW! I had yet to visit one of their establishments and couldn't let the opportunity pass me by! The staff was so sweet and friendly. They offered a free chicken sandwich seeing I was a Chick-fil-A virgin. I, of course, had to try their waffle fries, though I must admit I wasn't too impressed with them.

Me and the cow
The cow and me.
I guess I can officially check Chick-fil-A off of my bucket list.
It's the little things in life!!!

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

duchess said...

But I bet the chicken sandwich made up for the fries - right?
I love them (a little too much).

Lisa said...

We eat at Chick Fil A at least once a week. Seriously.

Em said...

We have them all over here but *shhh* I don't like them...

nor do I like the other Cali MUST HAVE

In N Out Burger

I am such a fast food snob!

Mel said...

The Cathy family (Truett and sons) live in the same county we do. Chick-fil-A is ubiquitous with the south side of Atlanta where we live. We even have two special kinds of restaurants here: the Dwarf House (including the very FIRST Chick-fil-A 7 miles from my house) and Truett's. Come visit and check 'em out! Maybe you can share some home decor tips with me! :)