7.23.2010

S'more Pops

Tonight we had a fabulously easy and impromptu dessert of S'more Pops! I found the recipe a few weeks back via Ready.Set.Plan and immediately fell in love with this idea!
What is needed:
~lollipop sticks
~crushed graham crackers
~marshmallows
~melted chocolate (mine was in the microwave when I snapped this picture)
To assemble:
~poke the lollipop stick into a marshmallow
~dip marshmallow into melted chocolate
~coat with graham cracker crumbs
Delish!
Super easy!!
Oh! I forgot the final step...pop the whole shebang into your mouth and enjoy!!

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Ha ha ha! LOL at that last photo! You're too funny! Mmmm....I'm thinking we need to try these. :)

Nancy said...

Yum! My kids are always wanting S'mores. We'll have to give this a try.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Awesome!!!! I'm going to try this!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oooh, what a great idea! we are going to have to try this! :)