7.17.2010

Black & Blue

Today at the store the girls picked out new sheets for their beds.
Black for Kenners

Blue for Rand
Their choices match the newly painted walls of their bedroom
Years ago when I bought their quilts I never guessed that the blue and the black would become their favorite colors! What about the pink? Or green? Or purple? Just goes to show what free thinkers these girls are...and I love it!

post signature

2 tweets and twitters:

Andy said...

Raising free thinking girls is just one of the many reasons why I love you!

Can't wait to see the rest of the house when it's done. You know I'll be dropping in to see it in person soon.

Bedroom Furniture Gal said...

Hi Rae, just stumbled upon your blog, and really like your posts :) and your kids look adorable. I love interior design as well, and about the "black and blue" color choices of your girls, well, that's the beauty of the quilts you got them - they match with everything YEY! so they can spice it up in a couple of years! Also love the iron work on your kids bedroom furniture. Wish you and your family all the best! Thanks for sharing.