Yesterday was one of those golden days of summer.
No responsibilities.
No have-to-do's to be done.
We asked the kids what they wanted to do and they said...
....let's go SwImMiNg!!!

Family love!

Check out Kenners' flip:






Proud girl!
She definitely gets her dare devilishness and talent from her dad who was wowing the other citizen's of our town during adult swim with his crazy turns/flips and what not's off the diving board.
I can't even dive, for pete's sake!

Tired guy

After hours of swimming we decided to go out for dinner.
Reading the newspaper while waiting for our buzzer to buzz.

I am coming to grips and trying to accept my naturally frizzy...oops, I mean wavy hair. What choice do I have with these 90 degree days with 100% humidity to boot? I've been giving the blow dryer, round brush and flat iron a little break this summer. It's been rough going but I'm trying to be a little bit more organic. I must admit having a hat helps a lot!!

Can you guess where we went for dinner by looking at the buzzer Kenners is holding?
After dinner we went to the Apple store and Pottery Barn.
No pictures though...I was too tired.
Perfect summer days definitely lead to happy endings and sweet slumber at night!!





3 tweets and twitters:
Nice flip!! I used to be able to do that kind of stuff when I was younger and braver.. Now Im old and out of shape and too scared. Oh to be a kid again :)
Cool flip Kenners! And great photog skills mom! By the way your hair looks beautiful frizzy, wavy, straight, curly... whatever :)
I have wavy hair too, and I don't love it but I'm trying to embrace it simply b/c it's just too hot to blow dry/flat iron it. The one good thing about CO is that we have little to no humidity so mine doesn't frizz! That's probably the only reason I can tolerate the mess on my head. :-)
So it looks like you found the Speedos! Cute suit!
And I keep thinking you're going to tell us what color you picked. Did you decide? (I'm so nosy!)
Post a Comment