It has been 19 weeks since I last reported on my New Year's Resolutions. I guess you can figure out from my silence as to how I'm doing!!! Anyway....I thought it might be time to check back in and record where I am today.
Losing weight: check! I have lost 7.4 pounds in the past 3 weeks. That's how long it's been since my sister and I started a little challenge. Our weight loss challenge ends on June 18th. Winner gets cash prize from loser. I'll keep you posted!
Food journal: check! I've been using MyPlate from LiveStrong.com and am just lovin' it!!! It is definitely contributing to my successful weight loss!!
Target trips: Definitely limited to one a week!! I have switched to an all cash buying system and man oh man is it working! I'll post more about that next week...
Cooking dinner 4 times a week: check! And may I add the amount of veggies & fruits we are consuming is fantastic-o!
Visiting Teaching: no, not quite there yet....






3 tweets and twitters:
That's great! I'm going to have to check out that food journal thing. Keep up the great work!!!!
You go girl... beat your sister! Get some $$ for new skinny clothes ;)
I think it is so awesome that you still have sight of your goals...you go girl!
Post a Comment