Do you see this adorable little boy?

I love him dearly but he is driving me totally and completely bonkers!
He is going through a stage where he wants to be with me every waking moment.
If he does not know my exact location he hollers, "Mom! Where you at?!" (fabulous grammar, I know...)
I can't go to a different level of the house without him hunting me down.
If I'm on the computer he has to be on my lap.
If I'm vacuuming he follows me around. The poor boy has been hit in the face more than once with the hose because I didn't realize he was right behind me!
I'm getting tired of saying, "JK! Go!!" I feel like I'm talking to a dog!
I know this too shall pass but for now I'm grateful for the time he spends at school and I am able to reclaim a little alone time!





5 tweets and twitters:
I sure remember those days! I couldn't even go to the bathroom without one of my girls, or both, waiting right outside the door for me. Drove me crazy! You don't want to be mean but a woman needs her space!
Now that I have teenagers they just wish I would go away most of the time. Maybe someday there will be a happy medium.
Greg is doing this now! It's better than it was a few months ago but for awhile he was crazy with following me. For some reason it doesn't bother me too much, maybe because I remember Graham doing this and then BAM! Suddenly *I* was the one searching HIM out! :) "Grahamie!? Where are you?!?"
Are you sure you don't live in the midwest? Because no one would think twice if they heard "Where are you at?" in Ohio!
I <3 three year old boys!
You probably don't want to hear this but...he will be on his mission before you know it. I am missing my boy so much right now. I am counting the days til I hear his voice, 21, and I have to get through another Christmas without him. Ugh. I promise I remember days like you are having it's just that I miss those days. A lot.
I wonder if it's a boy thing? My daughters have never been like that....hmmm.
Post a Comment