It has been a fun filled past few days spending time together with a whole bunch of ladies I know! It started out with a bang on Friday night when about 50 girls got together to eat delicious soup and be creative together. I taught 18 women how to make these fabulously easy glass tile pendant necklaces. So cute! After our creative juices ran out we went to Chili's for their chips and dip and chocolate cake. I didn't get home until midnight! This is amazing for those of you who don't know I am an early-to-bed kind of gal.
Saturday night found me in a neighboring state having a girl's night with this terrific group:

Thanks, Andie, for a super night!
And, again, I didn't get home until 12:30 AM on Sunday!!!
I'm turning into a wild thing!
Today I spent the day with my best friend from high school, Merand. We spent hours talking, eating lunch and playing with our kiddos. We finished off the evening with a trip to Target. I wish we could do it more often!
I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have such great friends and to be surrounded by such inspiring women. You all are amazing!





6 tweets and twitters:
Awesome! I wish I had a group of friends like that. It sounds like you had lots of fun. :)
i love ladies night!!!
Such fun necklaces. I looked through the store that was linked to your link...what size bails should I use on the pendant?
Isn't girl time--the best time?! SO glad you had a great weekend.
You crazy night owl. I'm glad you made it home.
I love seeing pictures like that! I have a few of my own. Same pose. Different faces. Having a good group of girlfriends is the best thing ever.
Post a Comment