Today I had to run to the post office to pick up a certified package for DK. While there I asked if their Holiday Stamps were available for purchase. They went on sale in October! WOW!! I asked if I could see them. 
I wasn't so crazy about the Winter Holidays selection. It's kind of cute but, I don't know, they just didn't knock my socks off.
I asked to see any other unusual or different stamps they may have in stock. The postal worker pointed to the Flags of our Nations stamps and I thought, "Huh, maybe I'll give those a try this year. We have so many family and friends who live all over the country it might be unique and fun and different!"
So this year, when you receive our family's Christmas card, take note of the stamp and which state you have affixed to your envelope!




7 tweets and twitters:
Good Choice. I like the state flags. I can hardly believe it is time to work on Christmas cards. Where did the year go?!
Hmmm...wish my post office had the state stamps available. I would have picked those! They had the Simpsons available...and I'm just not into the Simpsons. So I got the Holiday stamps instead. Yawn.
The flags are unique!
sandy toe
Great idea. I saw the holiday stickers last week and couldn't bring myself to buy them.
So sad I didn't get to see you again---and spend some time!
Hopefully we can get together in Dec. sometime?
And actually I like the holiday ones---but the latter ones are more interesting.
Hi Rae,
How are you doing? I hope you are having a good fall, and everything is going well with you! :)
I must admit, I like the Christmas stamps, but the state ones are fun, too! :)
The Christmas stamps didn't knock my socks off either - I went with the King & Queens. Did you see those? I like the Flag stamps too. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff. LOL
Post a Comment