5.13.2009

Whatcha Doin'?

Busy day today!
What am I busy doing, you may ask...
I have the following waiting for me on my DVR!
Celebrity Apprentice Season Finale (3 hours)
The Biggest Loser Season Finale (3 hours)
The Real Housewives of NJ Premiere (1 hour)
No, reality tv is NOT the only thing I watch.
For example LOST is on tonight.......3 more hours of tv!
Yes, I do other things besides watch tv.....
......like playing around with Photo Booth this morning.

JK had a BLAST watching the countdown and couldn't stop wiggling and giggling!

And of course I love to read!
I just picked up a guilty read at the library this morning.
Now you know ALL OF MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS!!

post signature

19 tweets and twitters:

Tricia said...

Trust me when I tell you that you can watch 3 hours of the Biggest Loser in a half an hour. Sounds like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! We have yet to watch the Celebrity Apprentice finale, hopefully tomorrow. The nice thing about DVRing is you can fast forward through all the fillers. Have fun!

Rachel Berry said...

I kid you not I watch ALL THE SAME SHOWS AS YOU!! I did run through the biggest loser last night. I love my DVR. I wachted a 3 hr. show in less than 25 minutes!!

And I am sooooo excited that Tori and Dean Home sweet Hollywood is coming back on!!! WAHOO!!

April said...

I watched Real Housewives of NJ last night...I'm hooked already! My favorite bunch is Real Housewives of Orange County...can't wait for the season premiere! Cute pictures, Rae!

Carry Grace said...

The only one of those that I watch is BL and you can get through it pretty fast.

I've been thinking about picking up that book, so let me know how it is if you think about it.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love the Biggest Loser! I am so sad that the season is over. How pathetic am I? I can't wait for next season!

Scrapper Mom said...

you are funny!! i had major issues last night trying to watch Idol, Dancing with the stars (results) and the 3 hours finale of Biggest Loser. I love all three of those and SOME Of us don't have DVR (boo hoo). I love me some reality tv!! can't wait til the bachelorette on Monday!!!

Kristen said...

Looks like you were next on the holds list at the library to get my returned copy - I just read that! I had read a WWII book 3 weeks ago and wanted something quick (and dumb) to lighten the mood. This did the trick. I wasn't a fan before but am now - she seems really down to earth and I (ah-hem) enjoyed the book!

diane said...

I'm right there with you. I'm just wondering what I will do all summer. Luckily, the Bachelorette will be starting soon.

Shell in your Pocket said...

That is a lot of tv!!! I use to watch LOST every week since it began and I have not seen it in weeks!
sandy toe

Em said...

I watched the LOST "pre-show" and then fell asleep but the re-cap helped a lot! I have to finish the finale today :) I just wanted to say how much I love your blog. I realized I have not left a comment in a long time. Your blog is SO cute and I love everything you post :)

baby doll dress said...

Im so addictive to the real housewives, you have no idea!
But don't worry, thats i dont only watch reality tv,
i also have my fair amount of spanish tv to watch.
And thursdays im a most see tv gal.
Ugly Betty
Greys anatomy

Farmgirl Paints said...

HA! You sound like me. It's a mad dash to watch all of those hours of tv before you know the results the next day. Good luck in tv land.

Lisa said...

I'm not sure I believe you can watch all of that tv with all the other projects/cleaning/mothering!!!

I haven't watch Celebrity Apprentice because it is too long, but I am aware of who won.

Lisa said...

Cute photos!

Our Complete Family said...

Well hello there Rae! How the heck have you been? I hope GREAT!
Happy belated Momma's day to you and Happy Springtime, too!
Hugs,Les

Traci said...

LOST was great! can't wait for next season, although it will be the last- bummer!
let me know how liked Tori's new book! i read her other one and did like it!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love my dvr. I missed Realhousewives of NJ. I need to start dvring it. We also have to watch the last hr of Lost. I can't wait for the Batchelorette, Tori & Dean, Jon & Kate & Southern belles. I also had Tori's book in my hand the other day, but didn't get it. I'm getting it soon.

heather said...

All my shows are ending too, so now I'm going to find something to do on week nights.