Do you ever have a time in your life that seems to be uninteresting? Common place?
I am SuPeR busy right now...just not with anything exciting. Same old stuff; day in, day out.
Down to one month left of school.
Bought the girls matching Ed Hardy t-shirts.
Wondering why the girls have Ed Hardy t-shirts and I don't.
Finishing up all of our extra-curricular activities.
Debating whether or not we should buy season passes to the closest Amusement/Water Park.
Re-elected PTO President for next year (unopposed...not much competition!)
Went to an Aveda shop today and had a wellness moment. I should do that everyday!
Found a super fun pillow for a fabulously low price at Pottery Barn. Made my day!
Took girls (along with my Brownie troop) to an indoor water park. They had a blast. I got a migraine!
Attending an Art/Publishing Center Show tomorrow night at the girl's school.
Spent days upon days hunting for a black skirt Rand needs for her band concert later this month. Impossible to find a decent length black skirt this time of year in the tween department BUT I discovered she can wear XS Juniors!!! Skirt dilemma solved.
Frustrated with our satellite tv. We always have issues with it this time of year. Broke down and called the company. They are sending a tech guy out tomorrow between noon and 5 PM. My luck he'll show up at 4:45!
Working on next year's PTO budget.
Saw one of my closest and dearest friends on Saturday. We had a fabulous time catching up and cursing her husband for moving her West.
Marched in our town's Memorial Day Parade.
Bought a bookcase for JK's room.
Need to put bookcase together!
Desperately need to plant my vegetable garden before it is too late.
And on it goes......
Thanks for checking in on me...now you know a small piece of what I've been up to! Hopefully I'll be able to add blogging back into the equation!
And by the way, my Google Reader is about to eXpLoDe with all of the unread posts! I promise I haven't forgotten about all of you, my blogging friends!








8 tweets and twitters:
Totally lovin those shirts!
I'm completely pooped just reading about how busy you've been! Slow down, girl! Those shirts rock!
You totally need a matching Ed Hardy t-shirt. Then you will be the rockin PTA Pres.
Cute girls.
Are you still planning to homeschool next year? Just curious.
Glad you're doing well even in the mundane.
Whew! Isn't that just how it goes this time of year? We are full of lots of a whole lotta nothing going on around here - nothing exciting but busy wrapping up the school year and getting ready for summer! Good luck and hang in there!
I figure that if people aren't posting it's probably because their lives are so incredibly filled up with so many other things. We all understand, really! You are doing so many productive things though and that's a good thing right?
I've missed reading your posts and was about to ask if you were okay. It really is the busy time of the year! Don't worry about the garden....I've planted mine in June and it's still done well (just can't do cool weather veggies then).
Good luck with everything! Are you still planning on homeschooling next year?
Cute bookshelf and shirts!!
yes, we have mundane but then again I am thankful for mundane and NOTHING too crazy!
sandy toe
Post a Comment