5.27.2009

WANTED: Hunky Handyman

Does this...

...look like this?

I didn't even get past the 1st step (and I did that wrong!!!!)
Looking for a hunky handyman to come to my rescue.
Pay will stink but I promise to make it worth your while!

post signature

14 tweets and twitters:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

RAE...I'm laughing my head off because I know just how you feel....However, Grandpa Bob is pretty handy....It only took 1 week of water under the sink for the right parts to get here...It's now dry under the sink...I'm thankful...

Hugs,
Grandma Neff in Arizona

susette said...

I bet you can do it!! Just get yourself some duct tape and a hammer. That should do it!

duchess said...

Where is Carter Oosterhouse when you need him?

Shell in your Pocket said...

Need a 10 year old son...mine loves to put things together!
sandy toe

diane said...

I put a shoe bench together once. Maybe my finest moment. Good luck with that.

Erica said...

You did not get the handywomen genes did you? I wish we were closer, I would have thrown it together for ya!

Lisa said...

I wouldn't have even attempted! So you get credit for that!

Don is a pro at those things. Sorry we aren't closer.

April said...

Following directions and putting stuff together is not my cup of tea. In fact, my hubby forbids it!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Good luck! I know how darn frustrating those things can be...especially since the instructions are usually undecipherable!

Traci said...

sure, i will send my hunky husband over, he is a great handyman!

Camrie said...

If you tilt your head sideways and squint...

then it still doesn't look like it. =] At least you tried.

Shawn said...

I have an amazing hubby that is a cabinetmaker, so I can't relate....heh, heh.

Also----I was just wondering if you could visit my blog and use the link to vote for me on MMB for the June best blog!

I am WAY behind and I figure that us New England bloggers need to stick together!

Thanks tons!

zelzee said...

Since I have been single for many years (at times) I have faced the same challenges......(putting bookcases together, not finding a handy man)

Just hammer the life out of it, and don't put anything heavy on it!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh - I just received 2 giant boxes containing "parts" to 4 new counter stools that looked just like that!! :-) Haaaeeeelllpp!