4.13.2009

What's in Your Easter Basket?

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday!
The kiddos found their Easter baskets and dug right into their candy.
Church services were uplifting and full of praise for our Risen Savior!
We enjoyed a fun Easter egg hunt and ate a delicious dinner shared with family.
My little darlings were dressed so sweetly in their Easter attire...
...too bad I didn't get any pictures! Lots of video but no photos!

Here is a snapshot of Rand when she was 16 months old.
This is one of my all time favorite pics of her!

post signature

19 tweets and twitters:

susette said...

That facial expression is priceless. Oh little girls are so fun!

Lizzz said...

That pict is too funny! The expression on her face, classical Rand.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very very cute~
sandy toe

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Love that photo! Glad you had a wonderful Easter. ~Marci

Scrapper Mom said...

So glad you had a good day. That picture is adorable. I am just the opposite. Took lots of still pics, but never seem to get any video. We need more hands, don't we?

Natalie said...

What a Doll! I love old baby pictures... :)

Erin said...

so sweet! I think that is the same dress Ashley wore for her first birthday!

Traci said...

that is a great pic of her in the basket! cute and priceless!

Unknown said...

So happy that your had a good Easter!

The picture of Rand is adorable!

diane said...

I would love to see that in my Easter basket.

Anonymous said...

So cute! We miss our old neighbors! Hopefully things are going well.

Nancy said...

I'm glad that no matter how old they get, girls still like to dress up for Easter.

Very cute picture of your girl back when she was still your baby.

heather said...

Such a cute girl!

Do you have your miles for me for last week? I'm trying to get caught up on it. :)

Unknown said...

So cute!

Melanee said...

What a little doll, and how fun that it captures her personality so young. Can you believe how grown-up our babies are getting?

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Precious! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!

Fifi Flowers said...

ADORABLE... I thought it was the stork that delivered babies not the Easter bunny!

sara said...

What a cute blog you have! And I love the little girl in the basket!!! :)

Em said...

So cute :)