Yesterday while at the store I casually pulled the cart into the underwear aisle and acted surprise when we were standing in front of all the little boy underwear.
Me: Look! Spiderman underwear!
JK: Wow! 'Piderman!!!
Me: Should we buy Spiderman underwear now that you're a big 3 year old boy?
JK: No.
Me: But you love Spiderman!
JK: (ScrEAmInG) 'Piderman stay in the store!!!!!!!! I wear diapers!!!!!!!
I'm thinkin' he's just not ready.






16 tweets and twitters:
Dear Rae:
We so missed you this weekend and are glad you are feeling better....Nat has the funniest story about EP and the big girl panties...you'll laugh..
Lots of love,
Grandma Neff in Arizona
Oh Rae!
This is so funny...
And just to give you some encouragement....boys take an UNUSUAL amount of time to "be ready", I thought for sure my Boy would end up wearing diapers to his graduation, but it did eventually happen. And then, well, Spiderman: watch out!
Uh, oh, Rae...looks like you have a little time to wait yet. I've heard boys can be hard to train, sometimes. Hang in there...I'm sure he'll be out of diapers by the time he's a teenager! LOL!
Oh, this made me laugh. I guess JK's just not on board! Hope he ctaches the potty training train soon!
You feeling better???
My son was 3 years and 3 months when he decided he was ready. And you know what? Piece of cake. He got it right away and I'm guessing it was because he really was ready. Hang in there.
That was a really cute conversation you had. Were you cracking up???
sorry to hear this! Honestly I didn't think Benny would be as interested but he his, thank goodness. I'm sure it will happen for your little man soon. Hang in there!!
BUMMER.
Maybe another time.
it's ok, my daughter didn't potty train till she was 4 1/2- since she was going to be starting school in the fall, i made her during spring break. i think she was just being lazy!!!
so no stress, like my peds said- they won't be going to kindergarten in diapers!!!
good luck!
Three is WAY too early for a boy! (I learned the super hard way with Graham) He was almost 4.5 by the time he got it (Whew! And honestly, I think it took so long because I stressed him out so much!) Greg - I did a lot of "look Spiderman" things too and just sat back and waited. He was a little past 3.5 and it was SO EASY!!
Just bring it up now and again and hang in there. PT is the worst part of parenting I think!!
OH GOSH!!! NOT taken well AT all... yikes! I fear that day with my son!
haha. this made me smile.
Aww, that is cute! My little guy is 3 years 2 months and still wears diapers at naptime and bedtime. He's usually dry at naptime but is nowhere near ready to give up the bedtime diaper.
It will come...and that dipey bottom is so cute! :) I miss seeing a little diaper running around here.
~ Sarah
Too funny!
Isn't potty training soooo much fun????? Just kidding!
It sounds like he isn't ready. He WILL just get it when he is ready. Cade was about 3yrs 3 months when he just got it. It was a lot less stress on both of us.
Oh Rae! I'm still laughing. He's just so darn adamant about that diaper thing, isn't he? Now that there's an infant in the house, Evie definitely seems too old to be wearing diapers. I think I'm going to go for the run around naked in the summertime plan....maybe.
Post a Comment