I need another little girl.
I am absolutely in love with the new Nick Jr. show Olivia based on the books written by Ian Falconer.

This 6-year old vivacious pig is darling!
I love the colors and the settings used in this show!
Look at that black and white striped rug in Olivia's pink bedroom. Perfect!
(Falconer has a background in art and set design)
JK gets MAD when the show comes on and refuses to watch it.
Does anyone have a little girl I can borrow while I watch this show?





12 tweets and twitters:
My girls and I used to read some of the "Olivia" books together...haven't seen the show. Don't know about a little girl, but I'll happily send you my 17 year old! Let me know if you're interested! LOL!
You can borrow Evie - she would love it! I just spent the morning reading and re-reading "Olivia Saves the Circus". I hope they come out on DVD soon so that we can watch it ourselves (sometimes I actually wish I had cable).
Come on over! We watch it quite frequently.
KILEY loves that show!!! We wait all morning for it and it comes on right before she has to go to school!
i too heart olivia. we used to have a guinea pig that we named olivia!
I too love Olivia!
I love it so much that Olivia is one of the name we are trowing in the bowl of names for our new baby girl set to be born this july.
And to top it all off We love pigs in this home!
She is just too smart and cute, all at the same time.
My kids have not watched "real" TV for a while - It's not that I don't let them... it's more that I am hogging the TV LOL - She sure looks like a cute pig though!
I had the same kinda love affair with Madeline, the darling little french girl cartoon! I loved all the books, characters, scenes of France...I even decorated my daughter's room in the theme, but now she is older and doesn't like it anymore. I still keep my Madeline collection tho' {in MY office!}.
My boys not only LOVE the BOOKS, by accident the other day I turned on Nick and OLIVIA was on and they were sucked in! They enjoyed the show SO much. You can borrow my BOYS anytime.
Olivia and Boo have a bit in common. We'd both LOVE to watch with you! We are loving her at our house as well.
Both my kids love this show, in fact, we have a few episodes DVR'd. In fact, NJ sometimes chooses the books for his bedtime story. Thank you for those books you passed along to us a few years back.
I'll watch it with you. Or I guess you can borrow my daughter as well. My sophomore year of college my one roommate and I would come home from classes and veg in front of the tv watching Arthur. :)
Post a Comment