...I decided to bake an Upside-down Chocolate Chip Cake...
....and look what happened!

the cocoa powder lid flew off...

...and coated the kitchen in cocoa dust!
But look at the end result...

Totally and completely worth it!





Posted by Rae at Thursday, February 19, 2009
Labels: Being a Mama, Cookin'
21 tweets and twitters:
Ummm, helloooooo, I'm sick. Bring me some! Yum!!!
I hate it when stuff like that happens, but the cake definitely looks worth it.
I was making punch and it over flowed in the pan...sticky syrup allover my stove.
Wow..now that cake looks like it is worth a little mess!
-sandy toe
wow that is one good looking cake!
because you were trying to be a good momma, no one got killed over it, right?! LOL. I think the cake looks awesome! Save me a slice, please?
Yummy cake. Are you sharing the recipe? lol
L.
Chocolate is always worth the mess (and pounds);)
YUM! It looks awesome. Definitely worth a little messiness in the kitchen!
Going over to check out the recipe!
Oh heavenly looking for sure!!! I would have to add quite a few extra miles to our walk across america to get to enjoy some.
I want to come to your house for desert Rae! Talk about YUMMY!
definitely worth it!! :)
That looks scrumptious and well worth the mess!
I want some! I want some! :)
Oooh, that looks so yummy and chocolatey! I can't get enough. I just hate it when stuff gets EVERYWHERE while cooking. It's such a pain. But at least you got a sweet reward!
Oh how yummy ~ are you sharing the recipe? I could go for something chocolate right about now :)
Jo
nummy nummy! I could go for some of that right now.
Recipe???!!!
Hey girl. I've never heard of that before. Would you send me your recipe??? I would love to try it sometime.
Looks delicious...and I don't even like chocolate! ;)
the story of my life. but yummy results at the end are always worth it. :)
Where's the recipe? YOu can't just post a photo of yummy chocolate cake and leave us hanging!!:)
Post a Comment