Spring has sprung!
OK, well, maybe not....but just go with me on this one!!
I have injected yellows and greens throughout the house.
It has made me feel so much better!!

A yellow butterfly flew in for a visit

Green plate displayed in my kitchen

Green tray with my catalogs and magazines

Just bought these allium balls...see the price tags?
I really want some HUGE ones but as of yet I haven't found them

Fresh green grass waiting for Easter Eggs!

Tweet, tweet!

Bright flower pictures and frames from IKEA

A fresh way to display my name
I have also added a sense of fun and color to my Spring wardrobe.
Ahhh, isn't she a beauty?
Photo courtesy of SavvyGirl






10 tweets and twitters:
I am so ready for spring!
love the spring decor! I need some at my place now! the necklace is cute to boot! i saw some edible easter grass at rite-aid the other day- weird!!!
Yes, I'm with you! I am ready for the spring colors. Yours look awesome!
I was noticing the gignormous clock on the wall and thinking that's a pretty sweet looking clock.
Love the spring pick-me-ups you've got in the house. Remember how you were saying you were being drawn to the color blue? Well, I have become such a yellow-girl. Never liked it before but now I want it all over - particularly the living room. I just need that bright burst of sunshine!
I think I'm ready too...maybe the trick is just to make my HOME look springy because it's still rather brown outside!
I want to see a picture of you wearing the beautiful new necklace. I have the matching bracelet. We have great taste.
Gosh, I haven't been around here in so long...
Love all the bright spring touches!! LOVE the bird hook!! As for Easter eggs, Jen{Lipstick and Laundry} found an awesome tutorial for making paper covered-glittered eggs. I am making them right now. They are so pretty!! You could also decoupage strips of fabric on those plastic eggs.
So much fun!!
Elise
Love your colorful touches! Can you come and help me re-vamp my home on the west coast. Love the necklace (wink)!
You are so on the ball. My kids asked the other day when we could get our Easter stuff out (since the stores all have there's out) and I thought they were crazy. But I guess Easter (and definitely Spring...yea!) are just around the corner. Very nicely done in your house.
Post a Comment