I am utterly exhausted this evening.
My brain refuses to think.
I'm trying to work on a kazillion different things and
am failing miserably at all of them...
I even forgot to pick Kenners up from her dance class!
I honestly cannot wait to tuck my darlings into bed, curl up on the couch and
zone out while watching Ugly Betty.
Here's to a brighter more energetic tomorrow!






19 tweets and twitters:
Yay Ugly Betty!
Maybe you can take a nice bubble bath before your show...Rest and start fresh tomorrow.
Here's to you!!! Get some rest..drink something warm and enjoy your show!
-sandy toe
Aww... I hope tomorrow is better for you!
If it's any consellation...I've had that same feeling all week! Here's to a better tomorrow!
Rae, thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Good luck! (And you got to "meet" another Rae; how fun is that!)
Rest up this evening!
Dawn
P.S. Tell me about the picture under the SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU section of your blog. I clicked on it to enlarge it and I LOVE it!
Hoping tomorrow will be better for you! I have the same thing going on over here, and it was apparent when my husband said I needed a maid for a day. Jackie
I hope tomorrow will be better! Days like this are not fun! I don't know if I ever told you or not but I love your header!
Here's to Ugly Betty and the fog lifting tomorrow for you!
Cheers!
I think the picture says it all. Enjoy your tv tonight!
funny. I love the picture you chose. So fitting. I can totally relate to both of your last 2 posts. I too have been out of it and feeling down all day. And secondly, my dd said to me tonight on the way home from bball practice that she wanted some ugg boots...isn't that funny? Except I think she called them nugg. I giggled and corrected her. She wants something that she doesn't even know how to pronounce!! typical.
Tomorrow will be here before you know it...
I know the feeling!! I'm hoping to have a lot of energy today. I work 4 days a week and have fri-sun off. So today I decided to tackle the closets!! Wish me look and if you don't hear from me in a few days...send out a search party!! HA!!
That's wish me LUCK not look...I must be tired.
It's Friday so you better have a good day today! Happy Weekend!!
This post reminded me of myself just a couple of days ago. Hope you're all rested up by now.
How was your daughter when you picked her up? I hope you get the rest you need. BTW Ugly Betty is one cool show! I taped it on Thursday along with Grey's Anatomy...but we haven't watched them yet! :)
I'm with you on all of this. And I LOVE UGLY BETTY. I'm a season behind (I watch the whole season on dvd from the library) but I just heart the show is going on hiatus!?! I'm so sad.
Post a Comment